We invite all graduate students, faculty, & community members to submit an application to the Bulosan Center for Filipino Studies Affiliates Program. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
The UC Davis Bulosan Center for Filipinx Studies aims to uplift the voices of the most marginalized groups in the Filipinx community by pursuing community-engaged research and by broadly disseminating knowledge to advance social justice for the Filipinx community. In working towards this goal, the Bulosan Center supports the work of faculty, doctoral and undergraduate students, and community organizations who share our mission and seek to affiliate with us.
If you are interested in becoming an affiliate of the Bulosan Center, please complete the form below:
Benefits to Affiliation:
- Listing on the Bulosan Center affiliates webpage
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate with a growing network of Filipinx Studies scholars and activists
- Opportunities for training, professional development, and publication
- Advanced access to Bulosan Center publications
- Affiliate publications, work, and projects will be publicized and shared
- Ability to nominate other individuals and organizations to be candidates for affiliation
As a Bulosan Center affiliate, you may be asked to:
- Present your work at Bulosan Center
- Provide mentorship
- Provide feedback on the work of other Bulosan Center affiliates
- Participate in advisory meetings with core staff